The CITB course for Temporary Work can be a great addition to the Site Safety suite. This amazing course helps you to understand the role of a temporary worker to a great extent. This training course can specifically be highly beneficial for managers and supervisors, who deal with contractors on a day-to-day basis. Below mentioned are some further details about this training course to help you understand its nooks and crooks in a better way.
What Is The Content Of TWCTC?
Below mentioned is the content of the Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course. After completing your training, you shall have gained detailed knowledge about all the points mentioned below.
- Understanding the necessities and duties and necessity of a TWCTC.
- To know the roles of others and how they can fit in.
- Knowledge of the practice codes for building temporary structures on the site.
- Understanding the required aspects of the works that are temporary.
- To learn the risk assessments and statements methods.
- To know the management of different processes of temporary works.
What Are The Prerequisites Of TWCTC?
If you are planning to take up the Temporary Works Coordinator Course, you need to fulfil the criteria mentioned below:
- It is a must for the candidates to have experience in managing all forms of temporary works.
- The candidate also must hold a good enough understanding of spoken as well as written English language.
- CITB also highly recommends that the candidate opting for the Temporary Works Coordinator Course also must have access to BS 5975. The same enables the candidate to revisit the test for Site Safety Plus end.
Who All Should Take Up TWCTC?
Any professional at a senior managerial or supervisory position, who needs to deal with temporary works should take up this course to enable them to work more effectively.
What Are The Benefits Of TWCTC?
This course provides the candidates with the knowledge of a temporary works coordinator. It also provides confidence to the management that their employees who deal with different contractors and other temporary workers, as well as workers, shall be able to smoothen up the work process.
All the candidates who successfully complete this course are also awarded a CITB Skills Awards Site Safety Plus certification.
If you are an individual who deals with contractors and other temporary workers on a regular basis, taking up this course could be highly valuable for you. Moreover, if you wish to take your career forward in this particular field, this certification can provide you with great credibility in the industry. It will also open up ample growth opportunities for you in the long run. Moreover, this course can be completed well within 2 days, without hampering your daily routine as well as work life.