Nowadays, property prices and living costs are rising at an extreme level while the wages of a common person struggle to catch up. Therefore, it is getting difficult for those people who wish to buy a house. To ease the problem of inaccessibility of homeownership to common working people, the management introduced the idea of the Shared Ownership Scheme. Under this scheme, those who are unable to buy a house, get help from the government or from the housing sorority.
For a safe and secure purchasing, it is advisable to go for legal help. Dealing with housing matter can be tiring and also go over your head. Moreover, taking a qualified legal help also saves you from fraud or cheating. One can seek help from shared ownership solicitors London by Preuveneers LLP, who focuses on providing professional and trustworthy services. A well-established law firm handles the entirety of your property transactions.
Why You Go For Shared Ownership Solicitors
Shared ownership is a lot more complex than a direct purchasing of a property because of these properties are always leasehold. Moreover, there are several government rules one needs to comply with before buying the property.
Therefore, you need to take help from a knowledgeable shared ownership lawyer who has a deep understanding of the scheme rules and regulations to handle your transaction on your behalf.
The Shared Ownership Solicitors Handle Every Aspect of your Property Including:
- shared ownership solicitors are able to cover a range of different issues Initial,staircasing and Re-selling and more.
- Going through the rules of the scheme to determine whether a shared ownership scheme is the right option for you or you can purchase a house through other means also.
- Communication with all the required parties such as a mortgage, the housing association, and their legal representative.
- Specialised solicitors will ensure that your legal matters are dealt with the utmost respect, so you can be sure that your case is professionally solved.
- Help you to easily get a loan under beneficial terms. Go through the terms and conditions of the lease and set the lease according to your benefit.
- Coordinate with the Land Register office regarding the recordkeeping of the purchase. Overseeing the drafting of the legal document.
- Shared ownership solicitors will arrange simultaneous staircasing, which means that you complete the staircasing and the sale at the same time.
Many people believe that seeking legal help may cost them a fortune. However, it is wrong, as the legal members at Preuveneers LLP believe in maintaining affordable fees. The legal advisors understand that buying a house burns a hole in your pocket. Therefore, the members aim to be honest and transparent about their legal fees to avoid any kind of problem in the future.