Are you planning to spend your time in the UK after your wedding? If yes, then you have made the right choice because there are a wide range of destinations for newly weds in the UK. The good thing is that most of the greatest destinations in the UK are affordable, so you do not have to strain your post wedding budget. The destinations are well spread in most part of the country; therefore you can be assured to get the best. The section of the specific destination to spend will depend on your personal preferences. Below are some of the greatest destinations you can visit as a newly wedded couple.
The Lake District
This is the home of the tallest mountains in the UK. As a newly wedded couple you will enjoy:
There are several activities you can undertake as you enjoy your honeymoon. Some of the activities that will make you have a great stay include.
· Walking and hiking in the park
· Hire a boat and sail across the lakes and enjoy the fresh air in your face.
You will have an opportunity to live at Yew tree farm that was owned by Beatrix Potter or have your own small tent.
London boasts some of the finest galleries and museums in the entire world. You can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the covenant garden market with street musicians and acts. In London you will have an opportunity to ride the London eye sunset to enjoy the romantic view over the city and then select some of the greatest hotels in the world to spend in the evening.
This national park in the middle of Wales has a lot of castles, waterfalls and mountains that offer great attractions. As a newly wedded couple you will enjoy:
· Exploring Carreg Cennen dark caves.
· There are also a wide range of cottages to stay with most of them providing full packed welsh meals and generous welsh hospitality.
· Even the other surrounding parks have artsy shops and quaint cafes where you can have maximum enjoyment as a newly wedded couple.
If both of you are lovers of history, you can take York’s chocolate tour and discover the history of Smarties and Aero. There are many hotels that provide high quality accommodation, with full gifts of chocolatey goodness. The destination is one of the world greatest mazes and has many museums that you can enjoy visiting during stay.
With a lot of idyllic villages and market towns, this place is perfect for honeymoon. Here you can:
· Visit the city of Bath to view the royal crescent, Pulteney Bridge and the circle.
· Stay in the Halcyon which is a hotel with a romantic rooftop spa that offers view over the city.
The eastern sides of England has tiny coastal villages ideal for a romantic getaway. You can tour the city cycling or with a bike as you enjoy your honeymoon. However, you need to note that there is no program such as US visa waiver offered in the USA, so you need to have a visa to visit UK.